Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Introduction

And for my third post I thought I might introduce myself...but not really. I think for a little I will remain anonymous, ala old school Atrios. I don't have some great reason for that. I just prefer it this way. So, there's that. I will say I'm male and in my 30's. If anyone ever continues to read this blog, or starts to for that matter, they will certainly be able to piece together more facts, I just will not out-and-out reveal them at this time.

This will be mostly a political blog, with some movies and sports thrown into the mix. Politically I am a liberal independant. Essentially, I think the Democratic Party is too moderate. Joe Lieberman can suck it if he disagrees. I voted for Nader in 2000. Lieberman can suck that too. Don't bitch at me, Gore won my state anyway. Okay, there's another one of those facts. You can narrow down the list of states in which I live.

I'm pro-choice, anti-war, pro-enviromentalism, pro-worker, anti-government, anti-corporation. You could probably just read the lyrics to any Rage Against the Machine song to get a good idea.
I don't know what, if any, theme this blog may take. I guess I'm in favor of throwing out the rules and doing what I want. We don't get enough of that in this world. And since this is my blog, I'm going to take advantage of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home