Saturday, January 06, 2007

Playoff Preview

I know I haven't posted in three months and one day, but I want to get back into this. Obviously a lot has happened since my last post. However, since the NFL is sort of a side subject for this blog I wanted to quickly get my playoff predictions in for this weekend's games. I'm taking the Patriots over the Jets, the Eagles over the Giants, The Colts over the Chiefs and the Cowboys over the Seahawks. Just to let you know, last year I was 10-1 on my postseason picks. I never pick against the Steelers, so that was four correct picks there. But the one I got wrong was the toughest pick, almost a coin toss. Ultimately, I wrongly picked the Bears to beat the Panthers.

I'll have more NFL and of course current events posts in the days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home