Saturday, January 05, 2008

Wild Card Preview Round

This site is not dead yet. I can at least keep up with the NFL. I mean it's not like anything important has happened in the world since my last post in September. We haven't gotten any closer to electing our next president or an important world figure wasn't assassinated.
Here are my picks for the wild-card round of the playoffs. Keep in mind, I never pick against the Steelers, though with poor offensive line play and a ton of injuries I don't really have a realistic hope they can win the Super Bowl. In all seriousness, I do think they win today.
Seahawks over Redskins
Steelers over Jaguars
Giants over Buccaneers
Chargers over Titans.

I'll recap the whole NFL season either after the Super Bowl or Pro Bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home